Effective Maintenance Planning and Scheduling, and Maintenance Work Management is critical if control is to be gained over maintenance activities. Yet implementing effective planning and scheduling processes is not an easy task, particularly if the organization is operating in a reactive operational environment.
Working with you, BPA will help you to regain control of your resources, and equipment by:
- Clearly defining Maintenance Work Management processes, and documenting these in easily understood flow formats
- Working with your Production and Operations managers and supervisors to ensure that they are equally committed to making the Maintenance Work Management processes work
- Providing training at all levels of your organisation to ensure that everyone understands, the work management processes, and the value they bring to the organization
- Providing training, on-the-job coaching and mentoring for your planners, schedulers, supervisors and tradespeople as the processes are implemented
- Assisting you in refining and improving the processes, and overcoming objections to their implementation
- Monitoring compliance, and measuring the benefits obtained from greater control over Maintenance work management
Contact Rhys at BPA for help or further conversation in any of these areas.